We would like to share our experiences on fiscal reform and FMIS (Financial Management Information System) construction and operation with developing countries.
- - Secure foundation of global cooperation by publicizing dBrain system (Korea FMIS) and signing mutual agreement(s) with international institutions
- - Conduct collaborative activities such as exploring new FMIS project opportunities and technical cooperation on FMIS training and workshops
- - Collaborate with international financial institutions in exploring new FMIS project opportunities and promote joint co-financing of financial FMIS informatization
- Conduct global collaboration on FMIS informatization with international financial institutions (World Bank, IDB, ADB, etc.)
- - Build partnerships with international financial institutions and their member countries through mutual agreements on FMIS informatization
- - Collaborate with international financial institution to host global financial conferences and exchange of information on FMIS Informatizaton
- - Collaborate with international financial institutions in exploring new FMIS project opportunities and to promote joint co-financing of financial FMIS informatization
- Share our experiences on the improvement of fiscal system and FMIS informatization with developing countries
- - Share our experiences on reform efforts of national fiscal system and fiscal institution design and work processes informatization
- - Share our experiences on implementing and operating digital budget and accounting system
- - Conduct training programs of fiscal reform and FMIS informatization to public officials coming from developing countries
- To export Financial Management Information System
Fiscal institution and work
Technical cooperation(or consulting) on business strategic planning and business process reengineering
Knowledge Sharing Program(KSP)
What is KSP Project?
Cooperation area of KSP Project
- Knowledge-based development cooperation project, which provides customized policy
suggestions to partner countries based on Korea's economic development experience and
knowledge under the auspices of the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Policy Consultation, Capacity Building Workshop, Dispatch of experts
Examples of KSP Project related with dBrain
Submission of Project Proposal to the Embassy of ROK →Review & Conduct Feasibility Study
→Project Selection →Program Launch
- Foundation of an IntergratedFinancial Management Information System in Hungary(’20)
- Policy Consultation on Public Finance Management System for the Philippines(’20)
FMIS Informatization strategy
Technical cooperation(or consulting) on FMIS information strategy planning
What is KPFIS’ Consulting?
- Providing consulting on the establishment and modernization of financial information systems based on requests from demand countries.
- Feasibility Study (FS), Master Plan (MP), InformatizationStrategy Plan (ISP), dispatch of experts, etc.
Consulting Selection Criteria
- Request for consulting in demand country (receipt of official documents) → Identify requirements and select countries → Conduct consulting
- Comprehensively consider the willingness of the demand country to implement projects, the level of e-government, the possibility of spreading to other regions/countries through the establishment of best practices and the possibility of discovering follow-up projects
(Build)FMIS implementation support
FMIS operation and maintenance
(Operation)FMIS operation and maintenance support
- - Make contributions on international cooperation by collaborating with international financial institutions
- - Make contributions to global society in the field of FMIS informatization by sharing our experiences and exporting Financial Management Information System
Case Study(Indonesian MOF)
- Project Name
- - Feasibility Study of Next-Generation Financial Management Information System for Indonesia
- Project Period
- - June 17th, 2021 ~ November 30th, 2021
- Project Scope
- - Implementation planning for next-generation Financial Management Information System for Indonesia government
- - Reporting and training, which could take important role for change management
- - Assistant activities to carry out implementation project of next-generation Financial Management Information System for Indonesia government