We perform analysis tasks to support policy masking by fiscal authorities,
and publish statistical books and public commentaries.
Main Functions of the Fiscal Analysis
- - We perform analysis tasks to support policy development related to public finance.
- - We publish statistical books to provide timely information to fiscal authorities.
- - We publish monthly 「Fiscal Information Bulletin」 and commentaries so that the public and researchers can easily understand and utilize fiscal information.
- 01 Customized support for fiscal policymaking
- - Providing analysis reports using information accumulated in the financial management information system such as dBrain+, eNaraDoum
- - Providing issue reports analyzing major fiscal issues
- - Providing in-depth support from fiscal authorities to support efficient fiscal management
- 02 Producing and managing fiscal information
- - Producing and managing key statistics across the field of public finance
- - Providing schematized fiscal processes systematically
- - Providing main statistics along with the budget processes and fiscal issues as infographics
- 03 Providing consumer-oriented fiscal data
- - Publishing monthly 「Fiscal Information Bulletin」 the only fiscal magazine in Korea
- - Producing commentaries for each fiscal issue tailored for easy understanding by the public
- - Promoting the use of fiscal data by disclosing government finance statistics through the website(www.data.go.kr)
- - Support for effective financial management through fiscal analysis
- - Sustainable fiscal management through effective expenditure frame work