Digital Budget Accounting System (dBrain+)
The Institute offers an integrated financial information management system which enables on-line management of the entire process of the dBrain+ and the monitoring of the status of fiscal business in real time basis.
Features of Digital Budget Accounting System (dBrain+)
- Support all fiscal activities and transactions of government finance
- Developed as an all-in-one system for budget formulation, execution, fund management, national property/goods management, and settlement of accounts of the central government.
- Back Up government financial innovation
- Established based on the program budget system to support government financial innovation such as national fiscal management planning, top-down budgeting, and performance management budgeting. Also, prepared financial risk management system by utilizing interconnected management among fund, assets, and debt Furthermore, employs double-entry and accrual-based accounting system to calculate national financial information.
- On-line Real-time Management of Government Finance
- Digitalized the entire process of government financial transactions, and thus enable the comprehension of financial management status in real time basis.
- Produce Government Financial Statistics and Information Analysis
- Provide various and accurate statistical analysis including information on past performance, current status, and forecasts by divisionㆍdepartmentㆍand function. Support proper policy decisions of the government and provide transparent and detailed information on government finance to the general public.